Technology companies and IT professionals face a unique set of risks every day.
Custom Technology Insurance
We have a variety of insurance products available to help you face the growing risks of the digital age, and we will take the time to learn about you and your business concerns.
Available IT Policy Options
Your IT company faces different risks than companies in other industries. Whether you operate a sole proprietorship out of your basement or an IT firm from a downtown office. Most IT business insurance packages and policy options include
- Professional liability insurance coverage (errors and omissions insurance) to protect against critical errors or negligence that results in losses for your customers
- Identity theft protection and data breach coverage to protect your business and your clients
- Certificates of liability and additional insureds to extend your business liability coverage to employees and contractors
- Employee dishonesty coverage to protect your business against unethical acts committed by a worker in your employment
- Workers compensation coverage to protect your company and your employees in case of an on-the-job accident
- Commercial vehicle coverage for both owned and non-owned vehicles used on company business
- Business property coverage with options for coverage that extends to electronic equipment and critical data
The commercial insurance you as an IT professional carry doesn’t just protect you. It protects your clients as well.