Customizable Policy Options
No two restaurants are exactly alike. A coffee shop has different concerns from a pizzeria while a cafeteria attracts different customers than a fine-dining establishment. A mom-and-pop cafe has different insurance needs than a fast-food franchise.
Available Coverage for Florida Restaurants
Members Insurance Center provides coverage for all your restaurant insurance needs. Popular coverage options in the food industry include:
- Workers compensation insurance to protect employees and employers
- Data loss and identity theft protection to protect your restaurant and your customers
- Equipment breakdown coverage to protect against losses related to mechanical problems
- Business property insurance for brick-and-mortar as well as business personal property and inventory
- Commercial vehicle insurance for owned and non-owned vehicles used on company business
- Liquor liability for establishments that serve alcohol
- Food spoilage coverage
Whether you operate a food truck, own a donut shop, deliver pizzas locally or cater special events, you need the right insurance coverage to protect your business.