If your home is damaged due to a disaster such as a hurricane, flood, fire, or windstorm, your homeowners insurance policy may not provide the extra financial assistance needed to help you rebuild or repair your home, or to help with your monthly mortgage payments.
First Protector is a specialty program offered by Assurant Specialty Property that provides the following benefits:
- Mortgage Payment Protection - Pays the monthly mortgage payment (including escrow) for up to two years when a home is temporiarily uninhabitable. This will allow time to have the home repaired or rebuilt to liveable conditions.
- Mortgage Balance Payoff - Pays the balance on a mortgage, after proceeds payable by the homeowner's insurance policy, if the land where your home is located is condemned or judged permanently uninhabitable by a Government Entity.
- Deductible Reimbursement - Pays your homeowners policy deductible up to $500, twice in one year, in the event you suffer from more than one covered loss in the same year.
- Involuntary Unemployment - Pays your monthly mortgage for a period of up to two months if you lose your job involuntarily.
- Emergency Cash - Pays up to $1000 in emergency cash to pay for expenses incurred after a covered disaster.
- An increase to your homeowners policy deductible - Reimburses you up to $1,000 of your homeowners deductible.
For more information, to obtain a quote or to purchase a policy, please visit www.suncoastfirstprotector.com.
Get started now on a free quote for Mortgage Disaster Insurance